This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Communication: Harder Than it Looks.

So I used to get my prescription at the Mart of Wal near my work, because it was literally five minutes away from work, I'd stop in right when the Pharmacy opened, beat all the old people to it, and get out of there in literally five minutes, in and out, seriously. I have their text message service where they text you when your script is done and SERIOUSLY I walk away from the pharmacy, take five steps and my phone goes off.

I turn around, get back in line, and it's there. I have a feeling you can only do that RIGHT WHEN THEY OPEN. But anyways, I digress, I recently switched my prescription over to the Mart of Wal near my school. When I went up to the Drop off window she asked me the standard questions and then asked if I wanted the generic. I said yes, that I had been getting it and I would still like it.

Well poor little me goes back to pick it up, decides not to pay for my things at the pharmacy but to go shop more and when I'm checking out I realize that not only have they not given me the generic, they didn't use my insurance. So it was over 30 dollars more than what it should have been.

Not wanting to make a scene, I left and decided that next time I would sort it out. Well the next time I essentially demanded the generic and told them they should use my insurance. They say it's not a problem, they have my information, etc. I come back the next day and they tell me that the other Mart of Wal denied my transfer.

Who told me about this the FIRST time? Answer: No one.

Thankfully I think it was the face I made (I have a tendency to make the "Excuse me? How does this happen to someone like ME?!" face which I hate but it just happens. What can I say? I was born with a silver spoon up my ass... At least I admit it. ) but the pharmacist got on the phone with the other Mart and got me my prescription.

However, I just realized that my previous one says I have 11 refills and now THIS one says I have 11 refills. I should only have 10. What do I do? Should I leave it and just not fill the extra? Should I tell them, or do you think that will confuse them more? I'm a little wary of them, my sister and I have had a ton of issues from this Mart of Wal...

I'd suggest is not saying anything because it really doesn't make a difference in the end. It's up to you whether or not you have your scripts refilled.
    I prefer the Green of Wal as they have drive-thru and when you've gots the gout that makes all the difference.
    Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

Leave it. It'll either work itself out or you'll have enough to get you by should you not be able to get to the doctor before you run out. I've got that going on right now with CVS. They have my scripts on file, but they're showing one more than what my doctor wrote it for. Since it wasn't corrected when they verified (I assume they do even for renewals of scripts), I'm guessing that they either figured it was fine since it's the same stuff I've been taking or my doctor's assistant figured it was okay and cleared it.
      Random conversation:
      Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
      DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Maybe they're having a special, buy 10 refills, get 1 free

Comment

Working...
        X