Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoke near the gas pump (includes self sighting)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Eisa View Post
    Yeah...I went to the Arundel Mills mall with my bf and I was like OMG it's so BIG! I want to see the Naval Academy. And things should stay in their own respective counties and not spill over, dang it.

Heh. Well, some parts of Idaho are pretty. But southeastern Idaho? Not so much. At least not in the ways that Maryland is pretty...like all the TREES! Plus, this is like super conservative religious-ville. So if you aren't those things...it really sucks. But the Snake River is gorgeous, you're right about that!
    "Super conservative religious-ville" hmm. Sounds like transplants from North Carolina I've heard that about Idaho. No place is perfect
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

If we are talking about places we would like to live, sign me up for any place that has a clean beach close by! .
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
        If we are talking about places we would like to live, sign me up for any place that has a clean beach close by! .
        Oh, hey, you could move over by me.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

In regard to the OP, I was going to point out that you shouldn't be surprised if corporate had shrugged it off. I read enough to see that the owner contacted you about the incident, so that's not the case here. However, I've seen some legitimate customer complaints simply brushed off as a waste of time by upper management because they do also field so many stupid complaints from sucktomers just trying to stir trouble. Also, some upper managers don't want to be bothered with anything not on their own personal agendas. Yours was a legitimate concern, but after a while it's easy to become numb to any complaints. I've been in the position of having customers complain to me about a supervisor or coworker, and all I was able to offer was sympathy and the number for corporate because I have no recognized authority.
          The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

I think corporate and the owner took it serious because they could have gotten stuck with some majorly serious fines if they'd ignored it and I decided to file a complaint with the state.

Given that the corporate in question is a large UK company currently not doing well in public opinion in America due to a rather messy problem in the Gulf, I can understand their not wanting any more grief on safety issues
            They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

You were not sucky. You were just making sure the idiot doesn't do it again and maybe he shouldn't be a manager.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                Oh, hey, you could move over by me.

^-.-^
                Ooooo sounds lovely. Now just to find a job or somebody to sponsor the move
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                X