This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mc'Ds sighting

(Short) Might also go into roadkill, but felt it was more of an EW sighting.

I was heading to Krogers, and traffic was thick (for this town at least). Krogers in my town is very close to McDonalds. It too had a long line of vehicles waiting for the drive through. I notice a big red truck part facing the line of vehicles..thought to myself..well that is weird.

When the line moved, the truck pushed its way into line. The beeping and cursing was rather..loud. Now, although it has nothing to do with the EWness or suckyness, I notice that hanging from the mirror is a handicap sign. Wonder if they thought the sign meant they were a special snowflake that didn't have to wait in line for their artery clogging goodness?
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

wow....i don't know what else to say to that...but it's Ohio... so anything is possible. I've had a lot of customers from Red Lobster want smoking section and when i explain we aren't allowed one, they go..But OHIO lets it...

Needless to say i give them this stupid look and say "We're in West Virginia...the laws are different."
    I can only please one person a day, today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

When someone asks you a stupid question, give them a stupid answer.

Comment

Life has been great in Florida since they banned smoking in all of the restaurants. You still hear people say "In New York, I don't have to go outside into the blowing wind and rain when I want to smoke." So, go back to New York. And, if you must go out into Mother Nature's wrath to smoke, you must be desperate.

Comment

Quoth greensinestro View Post
        And, if you must go out into Mother Nature's wrath to smoke, you must be desperate.
        It's called an addiction for a reason.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Ok guys...

Lets focus on the sighting and leave the smoking issues and *insert state here* bashing for fratching, please.

Thanks.
          "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth surreal20 View Post
            wow....i don't know what else to say to that...but it's Ohio... so anything is possible. I've had a lot of customers from Red Lobster want smoking section and when i explain we aren't allowed one, they go..But OHIO lets it...
            Call their BS. Ohio went smoke-free inside all businesses, including bars, over a year ago.
            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

And still people couldn't drop it.

Thread closed.
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
              X