Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apples be pimpin?!?! Funniest thing I've read in a long time even if I had the same reaction to hearing about the Pimp Juice drink.

SC: “Hi, I was calling to ask if you can you order online or is it just by phone?”
    Me: “They can be ordered online as well.”
    SC: “Well I’ll just order it on the phone since I already have you.”
    Oh I get that one about ten times a day and it never ceases to amaze me that they actually ask that question. Someone asked today if we charged extra for ordering on the phone.

Man today wanted to order flowers and get this, charge them to his phone bill!?!
    "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      So low they were revealing….things. Things in the front.

I mean a dark, horrifying thing like the entrance to a hedge maze of unspeakable sadness.

My God. Oh My GOD. You could clean a rusty GRILL with that.
      That is freakin' hilarious. But I have to tell you, I have seen women dressed like that before. Fortunately for me (and unfortunately for you, apparently), most of the ones I saw advertising their "brillo pads" were fairly attractive, so it wasn't a horrible thing to see. Until, of course, you thought about it and realized how skanky most of these women were!

Also, how about paying for your food and drink before you start chowing down. Jeebus, you didn’t have anything but a wrapper and half a bottle of Gatorade to offer the store clerk when you got to the front. If you seriously can’t wait 60 seconds to buy it before you eat it maybe you shouldn’t be allowed out from under the bridge without adult supervision.
      I have been guilty of this on occasion, and I'll admit to it. But hey, I always pay for it and never bitch or cause a fuss, so oh well.

It’s Phoenix. Phoenix. Not “Foenix”, “Funix” or “Fieeeenax”.
      THANK YOU!!!!

For reference I was talking to the Jack Russell terrier. For whom “Omigawd, Dude” was not a phrase, but a comma. Our most precious resource indeed.
      As George might say, "not all kids are cute or clever."

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      Uh, I couldn't help but notice this bit from the site:

Do you really want to go to college on a PIMP scholarship?
      Hey, better that than nothing, and considering the way the U.S. government is treating the education system like its financial gang bang crack whore, I think a PIMP scholarship wouldn't be the worst thing someone could get.

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
      I wanna be the Pimp in the purple leopard coat.
      Sounds amazingly like my golfer on Golden Tee.

Those of you who Tee will get this.

Those of you who don't Tee, don't ask. You won't get it.

Quoth Skrae View Post
      JACK RUSSEL TERRIER VERSION
      That actually should have read more like this:

JeebGravekeeperOmigawdDudeyouvegotaninterestingjob OnthebrightsideOmigawdDude youvegotentertainmentOnsecondthoughtOmigawdDudealo tofthisseemsirritatingtoyou
      OmigawdDudesothatwouldbeourentertainmentOmigawdDud ewouldntitAtleastyouredesensitized
      tothepointitsonlyirritatingOmigawdDudeandnotsometh ingthatmakesyouwanttorunout
      oftheofficetothenearestgasstationtopourgasonyourse lfandlightitwhilesingingComeallyeFaithful

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
      ...my baby sis (dunno if she still does) LOVES him!!!
      How convenient for Nelly that young girls groove on him. Guess he won't be hurting for dates, or having to troll the junior highs. They will come to him. He has foreseen it. It is....their destiny.

Quoth Geek King View Post
      Actually, I feel that way about most energy drinks. Almost all of them taste like burnt wheat to me.
      I know I am the local Decaffeinated Guy, but as a bartender, I have to say, the drinks I hate pouring the most are anything with Red Bull, as those energy drinks all smell like ass. You know it's bad when, to me, gin smells less revolting. While I am not a coffee guy, I can kind of see it. But those energy drinks? Blech. I am so glad I don't drink caffeine!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Well, "Cocaine" is still around!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine_(drink)
        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
          Well, "Cocaine" is still around!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine_(drink)
          The name reminded me of this candy (I forget the name....) they had in the late 90's that got a lot of flack for looking like tubes of cocaine...damn now I have Eric Clapton's song "Cocaine" in my head thinking about it.
          Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 07-15-2008, 05:27 AM.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
          X