This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really can steal in this case

So today, I walk up front and see our LP guy bring a guy back into the store. It was a older guy about 65-70 and they go upstairs to wait for the police to arrive. I just happed to be in earshot as the police question him.

Officer cuffs SC, reads rights, and SC agrees to talk...

PO: Ok, sir, do you know why I am here?
    SC: No.
    PO: well the store has you on tape leaving the store whit unpaid merchandise.
    SC: ......
    PO: Why did you try tho steal a bag of chips and some cheese.
    SC: Um. well, you see the lines were long, so in that case I don't have to pay.
    PO: sir, that law does not exist, if you leave the building with unpaid merchandise it is larceny.
    SC: well, you incorrect officer. If they lines a long the law lets me steal.
    PO: Ok, lets go.

They take the walk of shame and head down to the cruiser parked out front to be hauled off to jail.

bonus points: this was one of our frequent problematic customers who lied every time he paid about something ringing up wrong, forcing us top run around the store only to tell him he was wrong.

I'm glad that law doesn't exist at my store.
    "Are you stealing milk?"
    "Uh, yeah. The lines were long, so I thought I would just take it. Is that wrong?"
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Wow, stealing chips and cheese. That's what I want to get sent to jail over.

"I'm in for knocking over a bank. You?"
      "I stole some nachos."
      Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

"I killed a man"

"Uh.....I stole a box of tampons for my wife. The line was too long and she couldn't wait another moment!"
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
        X