This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Stuck at Hellmart

It's been a few months, I guess, but I decided to stop by again because I hate my job so much it's ridiculous and I have had no luck trying to find something else. I need some Customers Suck therapy
    Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter.

Welcome back! We're always glad to lend an ear.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Many of us are in the same boat. back to
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

That's the crazy thing, how so many people are stuck in the same situation. A lot of the people I work with have had better jobs that went away, they're a lot smarter than a "walmart employee" and yet here we are...such is life these days I guess
        Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter.

Comment

I used to be a Walmart employee myself but left there on bad terms. Thankfully Publix where I'm at now is a much better work environment.

Comment

Working...
          X