This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Aragarthiel View Post
    Just from what I can tell, she probably got plastic surgery, cheated on her husband, and they got a divorce. How is that your fault?
    Just from what I can tell, she probably cheated on her husband, got plastic surgery to please her lover, while getting her husband to pay for it, got caught and they got a divorce.

FTFY

Comment

• For some reason, the movie "keeping mum" comes to mind...I have no idea why.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth FerrousBueller View Post
        I don't have much detail right now, but as far as I understand she's blaming her divorce on me- saying my actions caused the divorce.
        Wait...she says that you....but she...wait...

Oww, I tried to twist my brain to see her logic and I think i sprained something. *sniffles and rubs owwie spot*

Anyway, Ferrous, I have some homemade high-proof mead here if you want something to take the edge off. Hubby drank a couple of horns of it the other night and forgot how to work his legs. (I used heather honey, he says it's dangerously drinkable)

I can't see any judge with half a brain ruling in her favour. I wish you the very best of luck.

Comment

• Quoth Golden Phoenix View Post
          Wait...she says that you....but she...wait...

Oww, I tried to twist my brain to see her logic and I think i sprained something. *sniffles and rubs owwie spot*

Anyway, Ferrous, I have some homemade high-proof mead here if you want something to take the edge off. Hubby drank a couple of horns of it the other night and forgot how to work his legs. (I used heather honey, he says it's dangerously drinkable)

I can't see any judge with half a brain ruling in her favour. I wish you the very best of luck.
          Yeah, I'd turn to my own mead bottle here if the other half hadn't drained it last night... ow!

All I can see is you might have uncovered how big a cow she was and forced an issue he felt he had to stand up to rather than letting it go...
          I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• Quoth FerrousBueller View Post
            I don't have much detail right now, but as far as I understand she's blaming her divorce on me- saying my actions caused the divorce.
            The only way you could have caused her divorce is if you had the affair with her, which I'm sure you didn't.

Comment

Working...
            X