This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No that tip was not a misprint

Not sure how you did it. Our group ((three people)) fit into a rather busy time of day for you. Talking we took up the last of the seats. Place was packed end to end. Yet not only did we get seated, our order took, and our food in under 15 minutes.. it was like the staff was Psychic. I'd no more then think "I am going to have to ask for a refill." then suddenly my glass would magically be filled with my drink. Now the prices were a bit high, but there was plenty of food to make up for that. I ordered a fish tail, and I think you may have mistakenly given me a whole fish, or a shark tail.... or something. My dad ordered a steak platter, and there is a poor cow out there missing its whole left flank... My mom got something called a trainwreck. Sausage, bacon, eggs, gravy, and biscuit all piled together. I've seen the woman eat an 18" Pizza by herself. and she had to have a 'to go' bag made. The service was cheerful. the servers made us laugh, we never had to ask for anything. It was just put there as if they read our minds. So yes, the food come to $40 for the three of us.. that extra $20 though seems to be paltry when everything is considered. I see why, despite the price, you not only keep in business.. but have full tables constantly.

If anybody is ever in the piketon area, stop by Riverside. Expensive, but well worth the money. Just make sure to be hungry.. their idea of portions are rather.. large.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Quoth Mytical View Post
    and there is a poor cow out there missing its whole left flank...
    That part actually made me LOL literally. I have at times left 50% tips, too.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
    X