This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
    Half dragon and half giant? How did they...? Why did they?

Rapscallion
    Somewhere there's a website devoted to that. With fan art.

Quoth JustADude
    I hate you... I hate you so effing hard right now. My heart says AoC, my pockets say Runescape. Got a buddy key you can spare?
    I think it came with one here somewhere actually, but I dismissed it as cruel joke. Because the game is 30 gig. 30. Giving someone a buddy key without giving them the DVDs.....they'd have to go find a torrent. A 30 gig torrent.

Yes, that's right. Not DVD. DVDs.

Comment

Have you tried putting a sign on your chair threatening bodily harm if anyone touches it? Or asking nicely if that doesn't work?
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        Have you tried putting a sign on your chair threatening bodily harm if anyone touches it? Or asking nicely if that doesn't work?
        No, they'd know I'd never catch them because they're gone by the time I start my shift. -.-

Comment

Can you install shizzle in your work computer? get a webcam and a program that takes snapshots only when it detects image changes. (For linux a nice one is "motion")
          I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
            Can you install shizzle in your work computer? get a webcam and a program that takes snapshots only when it detects image changes. (For linux a nice one is "motion")
            Hehe, no can do. 95% of the desks in the office are used by multiple people because we're a 24/7 operation.

Plus the network admin would kill me. He already hates that I've gotten around all his proxies and what not to get on the Internet. =p

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
              you got a stale cracker. Mmhmmm.
              Crouton O'Christ is much funnier.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

This is a First Even in My Illustrious Career

Some of the hotel guests climbed onto the roof in their underwear this evening. Really. Neighbours were calling me to complaining that there were people in their undies climbing onto the roof. I half wondered if I was being pranked but the duty manager confirmed that there were indeed guests in their undies climbing on the roof and he was already attempting to deal with the situation. The situation which consisted of hotel guests stripping down to their panties and climbing onto the roof from their balcony at 3am.

If you're wondering at the level of potential Darwin Award involved here this is a 4 story building.
                *cough* BeenThereDoneThat *cough*

Me + Alcohol + Rocky Horror Picture Show Convention = Need Demand for Helmet.

I've been known to jump from one balcony to another simply because the hallway was too crowded, among many other stupid things.

CH
                Some People Are Alive Only Because It Is Illegal To Kill Them

Comment

Saving Throw: ( Save vs Crazy ) : *Success!* ( 18 + 2 = 20 )

Barely, might I add!!!!!

Geez LOUISE!!!!
                  Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

I've named mine "Prinny".

*highfive* Prinny, dude!
                    Confirmed altoholic.

Comment

GK - Try your Health and Safety committee.

I had the same deal about two years ago, and I had to make an official complaint to the Health and Safety folks to get a new chair. There was not any budget for a new chair, but when they got involved, voila! New chair.

Wish I could have stolen it when I left that job.

B
                      "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                      I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Hot Tips for America

SC: “You know Prince Charles is just waiting for the Queen to die so he can become King.”
                        Wait, he said something that actually makes SENSE?

Wow, better go stock up my "end of the world is coming" supplies!

Comment

. Though technically the area code in question is 404 ( Yes, the irony is not lost on me ). Those of you who know this code may already see the potential.
                          404 Page not Found. 404 brain cells not found?

Why does your company (you work in a call center, right?) tollerate this hot tips for america guy?

Wait... Is Jesus a human paladin or a night elf priest? lol...
                          MMO Addicts group

Comment

404- Ah, downtown Atlanta. Were you calling a place on Peachtree?
                            You don't know what Hades is until you've worked at least one Christmas Season in a toy store that offers free gift wrapping.

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                              Crouton O'Christ is much funnier.
                              I thought a bowl of Christ Chex was funny as well. :P

Quoth Jacen View Post
                              Wait... Is Jesus a human paladin or a night elf priest? lol...
                              Well, he ressed himself, and he walked on water.... So I'm going with Shaman.
                              I am a Blank Space for spacing purposes, ignore me.
                              In order to treat someone as your equal, you first need to believe both: that they are your equal, and that you are their's.

Comment

Quoth Tee View Post
                                Well, he ressed himself, and he walked on water.... So I'm going with Shaman.
                                I don't recall Jesus running out of mana after one miracle.

Comment

Working...
                                X