This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excitement

I'm so excited about this weekend. J and I will be attending the Steampunk World’s Fair with a friend and it will be the first “real” convention experience for all of us (we’ve been to small local conventions for various things but nothing of this size and we have never stayed at the convention site). I’m not quite sure how well J and N will get along being stuck in the same car for 6 hours and all of us sharing a room for 3 days but I’m sure we can manage as the hotel does have a lounge open rather late (and I will delight in going for drinks in costume). I’m not looking forward to getting up terribly early tomorrow but doing so will get us there in more than enough time to get situated in our room and get all squared away will badges and such before anything starts.

We already have most of our schedule planned out for the weekend as there were a lot of events that required pre-registering, but they have sooooo much else to do that I fear I might get overwhelmed. I guess we’ll just have to see what really grabs us.

Eeee I’m positively giddy with excitement! I’m even already packed (and I’m notorious for waiting until the last minute to start packing).
Working...
X