This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
    At any rate, tomorrow night I'm going to fix these hamburger patty, steak, things. They're made of hamburger meat, 8 oz./piece, but far too round for a hamburger patty. I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to fix it. Reshape into proper hamburger patties? Cook as is with some mushrooms? For anyone who's gotten these before, what did you do?
    Hakkebøf! Don't use colour for the sauce.

Comment

Quoth AdminAssistant
      I think next time we get an order, I'm going to repackage all the frozen items right away; they seem to be really susceptible to freezer burn.
      YES, lost my first order due to that. It was sad and made things taste weird until Momma Bunny stepped in and cleared Bunny's freezer out of now bad things.

Comment

Just ordered my may delivery package. Should be here next Sat (21st).

I didn't experience any freezer burn (yet) - and this is from March's delivery.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I just picked it up and it doesn't seem as good as last time. All the meat is bone-in now. Meh, not a huge disappointment but still. In fact, I think I got a little less this time than I did back in March.

I also got the Jest 4 Me after school box since it had a lot of snacky things in it. The pizza rolls are "meh" at best.
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I did some checking and they have a pick up site in my town! I was surprised, actually, but I'm definitely going to look into getting at least one box next month. This could help my monthly food budget go quite a bit further. Yay!
            You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Working...
            X