This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Dead Money tease

I've got two New Vegas games. One is at my best friend's house on his PS3 and is my level 30 character. One is at my house on the X-Box with my level 6 character. I've been really wanting to play Dead Money but never got around to downloading it on the PS3 before the network went down. I tried to play it on the X-Box and got mostly through but not in a way that I was satisfied with so I've been really looking forward to the network going back up on the PS3 so I can finally play on my better character.

Yesterday my roommate tells me that the network is back up so I excitedly go over to my best friend's house. Only to find out that the store is still down. Blegh. Of course, my computer's power supply slowly dying enough that I can't use it in the mean time to try out Portal 2 either! This is why I light lawn mower engines on fire on the patio. That and the fear of spiders anyway.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Quoth Shangri-laschild View Post
    This is why I light lawn mower engines on fire on the patio.
    I've never really needed a reason for that other than 'because'.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
      I've never really needed a reason for that other than 'because'.

Rapscallion
      Good point. Plus once I move I'll have a balcony instead of a patio so probably maybe should do it while I can. Apparently people dislike it when you light lawn mower engines on fire above their heads on a wood surface.
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

I finished Dead Money yesterday.
        A good DLC. although a bit creepy for my taste.
        I also started on the Honest Hearts DLC. From the one hour that I have played so far I am very pleased about it. Much more sunnier and cheerful than Dead Money.

Setting things on fire is fun, this is why I always volunteer to light up fires.
        But explosives are even more fun, especially hand grenades. Much fun. (I got to throw one while I was in the army)
        “I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic hatreds.” -George Carlin

Comment

For some reason I read the thread as 'Stupid Dead Monkey Tease'.

I need more sleep.

Comment

Quoth Architectus Assistantus View Post
            I finished Dead Money yesterday.
            A good DLC. although a bit creepy for my taste.
            When I first started out with fallout 3 I spent the first 3/4 of the game jumping every 5 seconds.. I found the whole game scary!

It can still catch me unawares through New Vegas.... I had to go through dead money with the lights on

But I've not been paying attention, when did HH get released?

/downloads from Steam...
            Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

I hated going through the metro system in Fallout 3 due to the feral ghouls. They scared the crap out of me.
              I turned the brightnes all the way up and the music all the way down, it was the only way I could get through Dead Money.

Honest Hearts got released on May 17
              “I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic hatreds.” -George Carlin

Comment

I felt honest hearts was a waste of time.

The burned man walks? spoiler white: no first he sits in a cave just reloading pistol after pistol, you meet him after only 2 minutes, so no mystery there. the landscape is exactly the same as the mojave. there are very few quests and everything looks the same. both endings for he "moral choice" are exactly the same result, you fight the bad guy and the good guys are gone.

I like dead money and the dlc for fallout 3 for showing you different areas, a spaceship, a swamp, a ghosttown, but honest hearts no it's a waste.
                Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
                Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Working...
                X