This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a bad influence on myself :)

Recently, I blamed a friend of mine, for getting me into Minecraft (fecking exploding green basta..... heh. Only playing single player at the mo, don't know anyone running a server, but I've been up a tad late recently....

How ever, I will be receiving a DVD today... of the Marx Brothers (Yes, I'm 24, and I like the old comedies)
    I also have SCA training tonight....

I don't see me going to sleep until around Midnight......
    "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
    Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

You are not alone big brother, you are not alone....swords are fun.
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Dude. the Marx Brothers are only the best comedy team EVER. In the history of EVERYTHING.
      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Here's all you need to know about the Marx Brothers. Antonin Artaud was a French philosopher (and laudanum addict) who wrote one the most important books ever written about theatre and dramatic theory - The Theatre and It's Double. He devotes an entire chapter to Animal Crackers. That is all.
        "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
        Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

"I once shot an elephant in my Pyjama's..... How he got in my pyjama's I'll never know."
          "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." "Really?" "No. But I don't mind lying it it'll get me somewhere"

*waves DVD at Joi* neener neener neener :P Now to increase the collection.
          Along with Three Stooges, Charlie Chaplin, Laurel and Hardy and the Goon Shows.
          "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
          Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Working...
          X