Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday I watched someone drive off with the gas pump in his car. I ran back in to tell the clerk what had happened and then the idiot came back in and told the clerk that "there's something wrong with your pump". The poor clerk looked at the pump then at the idiot with the nozzle and hose still sticking out of his gas tank and said "Ya think?"

So, who wants to bet that the idiot will call corp and complain that the clerk was rude and get reimbursed for the damage to his car?

Comment

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
      He was probably hoping to bully the OP into a discount.
      That's probably what happened. Mr. $40,000 penis extension probably thought that he'd buy premium, and then cause a scene to get a discount. Money seems to blind people that way
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I had to restrain my laughter a couple of time when dealing with this SC. I used to manage an auto parts store...I grew up under the hood of a Ford truck...I know about cars than most men. My absolute favorite part was the comment...I am an English major, I observe, I notice things, I PAY ATTENTION to my surroundings....well Mr. Observant Bullying Never Wrong SC....I was trained to identify thousands of pieces of military equipment from around the world...that coupled with 13 yrs of retail management experience tells me...that YOU sir, suffer from an overly inflated ego coupled with an acute case of "head up ass disorder" has blinded you to reality.

Comment

wait.... he actually thought that putting higher quality fuel in his TOYOYA would cause it to burn up the motor???

he better call a wrecker... i bet the valves stopped pinging! zomg!

Comment

Working...
          X