Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't/doesn't matter. If I said even a letter to a police officer it would've meant me getting into some big trouble. The few functional cameras in that place are more for catching employees then customers (and there's only ONE pointing at the registers anyways).

If something similar happens at the Warehouse? You bet there would be at least half the store keeping her from leaving, along with the police called, management would make sure I was alright, and THEY would make sure that she got what she deserved.

I've got so many stories from that place it's not funny. I keep saying I have enough to fill a few novels.
    Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Quoth Android Kaeli View Post
      I've got so many stories from that place it's not funny. I keep saying I have enough to fill a few novels.
      I'll say it before someone else does: Start posting them, please.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

It wasn't until AFTER he was fired (and I was there the day he got fired) did the write-ups stop.
        I do hope you post this story. Sounds like you got a nice dose of schadenfreude!
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Didn't/doesn't matter. If I said even a letter to a police officer it would've meant me getting into some big trouble.
          I thought that the employer was legally prevented from interfering with police investigations.

It would be like, If "A" had a restraining order against someone ("B") who then came into "As" place of work. "A" could call the police and have "B" arrested. If the employer tried to write-up or fire "A" (because "B" was a customer, "A" should leave their problems at the door BS), then "A" could sue the company for creating a hostile or unsafe workplace.

It is the companies legal responsibility to protect employees from harm, that means also prosecuting those who try/do harm their employees.
          I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Working...
          X