This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
    If it's THAT bad, I'll hold it and go to the next nearest place. I've dealt with UTI's before and don't want to risk another one.
    According to my old doctor you can also get those from holding it too long between trips. No-win situation?
    Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

That's what trees are for. I've had to resort to that in the past, meself -- very rarely, though x.x
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
        That's what trees are for. I've had to resort to that in the past, meself -- very rarely, though x.x
        Not too feasible for those of us of the female persuation.

Comment

No furry light switches either. If it had moved I would have screamed.

Comment

And if there's no TP dispenser bolted to the wall, they at least have a couple rolls on the back of the toilet.
            My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth siskaren View Post
              I have peed behind trees, behind shrubs, and between both front and back car doors opened with the interior lights turned off. Well, with my knee and hip and back issues it is difficult for me to squat now, but I bet if I figured out how to perch my arse on the absolute edge of the door sill I could probably pee between car doors again. [only at night, and the lights turned off lets the doors act as visual barriers to cars from wither direction. Works best in an underpass.]

Sorry, the world is my toilet when I have to pee and there isn't a loo in sight. One main reason I used to do really long trips at night - less traffic and you can pee at roadside in a pinch =)
              EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

siskaren -- Well, I meant hiding behind one if ya really REALLY need to go. Any port in a storm
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                  Quoth siskaren View Post
                  Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                  Sorry, the world is my toilet when I have to pee and there isn't a loo in sight. =)
                  I too, have used the occasional tree when desperate, but I do much prefer clean facilities with running water!

On another note, I'm in a new, well...different, building this semester. There is a one-holer for female faculty on my floor. The first time I had to use it, the automatic paper towel dispenser wasn't working, so I took the custodians' paper out of the holder on the door and wrote on it, "the paper towel dispenser doesn't." The next time, it did! I was actually amazed that it got fixed that fast! (My school is not known for facilities upkeep.)
                  Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Working...
                  X