X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone tried to frame me

Seriously!

There was a massive, massive DDOS attack on Script Company last night, and someone went around posting that it was me behind it. They claimed I told them that I was sick and tired of all the work, and that I was trying to DDOS people to try and get out of it.

Makes total sense, right? LMAO

However, don't think this person expected me to actually show up and laugh at them. They tried to scare me by using my real name, but I put the kibosh on that by correcting their spelling of it.

Then he claimed he was going to sue me because of me causing him lost money, and I replied that he'd darn well better be ready to lose, and to be ready for my suit I can now bring up for defamation.

He stopped after that, and just started making posts trying to garner symapthy and such, to the tune of "my mother died when I was young...." "I'm just going to kill myself now" "you're such a ****, why are you so mean to me"

Didn't work, I promptly took the discussion and brought up arcades, and derailed his whole smear campaign, and just ignored his posting.

Was terribly funny, honestly. Several people contacted me, stating they expected me to explode at him, because "they would've, in my place", but that they ended up laughing so hard at the whole spectacle.

I'm fairly sure I know who is behind this too, to boot. Not worried though, the original first part of the attack apparently came from the idiot's own IP address. Yeah, Script company is ALL OVER that now.
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Don't you just love it when someone tries to serve you a glass of PWNADE(tm), only to find that they mistakenly used a colander instead of a glass?
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

So he hit himself with a DDOS attack and then tried to frame you up for it?
      That there is a special kind of "special" indeed...

Comment

Quoth Redbeard View Post
        So he hit himself with a DDOS attack and then tried to frame you up for it?
        That there is a special kind of "special" indeed...
        No, as I understand it, you have the following players:

Script Company - the victim
        Frame Artist - the perpetrator (aka Idiot, Moron, noob, and other derogatory remarks about his intelligence)
        Seraph - target for frame job

Frame Artist set up the DDOS attack on Script Company. Then Frame Artist tried to claim Seraph was behind it. Seraph cheerfully denied the allegations. Frame Artist threatened to sue her because he had lost money somehow (possibly because of her fingering him for the DDOS), and she threatened to counter-sue. Frame Artist whined and tried to garner sympathy. Seraph ignored all his whinings and ramblings and talked about other stuff in his threads, until pretty much nobody cared about Frame Artist. Frame Artist, meanwhile, is in even more hot water because he didn't bother to disguise his IP address as being responsible for the DDOS, and now has Script Company sharpening their knives and polishing their shotguns.

And all is right with the world.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

What a dumbass - the stupid is strong in that one.

Comment

Seraph, I saw the title of your post, and immediately thought, "That dumbass is a complete fool, I must read the pwnage visited on him by Seraph NOW!"
            Labor boards have info on local laws for free
            HR believes the first person in the door
            Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
            Document everything
            CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

So... his iframe was self-referential?
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                No, as I understand it, you have the following players:....
                Ding ding ding.

And yes, he originally hit himself as well with the DDOS a bit, and eventually changed to using a bot net, after he nearly shut himself down, as far as I've been told.

Comment

i'm just waiting for the other shoe to fall... and find out that it's a client who tried stiffing you on your fees. or some similar shenanigans

Comment

Looks like it most likely IS a client who tried to scam me a little bit ago, and may possibly end up succeeding because PP just realized he used a stolen credit card. Lovely. It took them days to notice?

Comment

Quoth Stupid McStupidson View Post
                      "I'm just going to kill myself now"
                      "Can I watch? Turn on your webcam!"

...why is everybody looking at me?
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                        Looks like it most likely IS a client who tried to scam me a little bit ago, and may possibly end up succeeding because PP just realized he used a stolen credit card. Lovely. It took them days to notice?
                        Can you turn their site off in retaliation for using a stolen CC?

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                          oo something else to bring to his web hosting provider then - that he purchased your work off of stolen credit. along with the DDOS attack that might really get him in trouble

Comment

That....wow. The special keeps on growing with this twit.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post

And yes, he originally hit himself as well with the DDOS a bit, and eventually changed to using a bot net, after he nearly shut himself down, as far as I've been told.
                              Which, in essence, would be akin to throwing a boomerang and having it come back and hit you in the nuts.

You seem to have more than your share of the "special" ones, don't you?

Totally unreal.
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                              X