X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far can you go

I got to above 9000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNf9nzvnd1k
    "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

I made to 13,000.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Made it to around 17000, had more trouble with the lower frequencies though, didn't actually start hearing it until around 80.

Comment

First started hearing it at 33 Hz, topped out at about 16,500
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

My computer couldn't do anything under 30Hz (double checked it to be sure it wasn't me) and I topped out at about 18,000. I was surprised by that.

Comment

FTFY.

I made it to 11k myself. Have no idea if that's good or what.

Comment

I heard 19k with my decent cans on. Surprised me. I could start to pick up the tone at around 25hz. My problem is picking out conversation out of ambient noise. Sucks when you can hear the tones but the brain can't turn it into anything useful.
              But the paint on me is beginning to dry
              And it's not what I wanted to be
              The weight on me
              Is Hanging on to a weary angel - Sister Hazel

Comment

Could juuust make it out at the low freqs, but I topped out around 17K.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Didn't start hearing anything until about 300, though that might have just been my computer. I went until just over 11K, though to be fair there are people sleeping in the other room and as such I had to turn my volume down to 4 (not a typo, 4 out of 100) at the higher frequencies.
                  The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

I started hearing it at 26 and it topped off at just over 18,000.

Comment

Whether or not it was my cheap earbuds or my crappy ears, bud...

Started around 28 and topped out at almost exactly 12K.
                      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
                      X