This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn You Auto Correct

Our salesfloor supervisor was away at one of the small-town stores helping them get unfucked after they lost a few people due to firings and resignations and then fell helplessly behind on freight and planograms.

A manager from another store was helping coordinate the workload for the time she would be there, and making a list of the things that needed to be done week-by-week. He must've made a typo somewhere, the auto-correct kicked in and, well, the result was this:

I hope that was as good for you as it was for me.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Damn you, Irv!

Personally, I much prefer mine unplanned, thankyouverymuch.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

That is GOLD! Might I suggest you submit it to one of those DYAC type sites?
      Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
      What's the difference?
      We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Yeah it has fun with "Pennsic" too.

Comment

Orgasms are better UNPLANNED anyways..
          If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

I'd actually high-five the coder of that autocorrect, actually...

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth rose_metal_nz View Post
              That is GOLD! Might I suggest you submit it to one of those DYAC type sites?
              I thought about it but decided against it. Let's just say if somebody in the know were to stumble upon it, it would be obvious who provided the source to me.

Comment

Am I the only one who saw that and had a mental image of a special section for a Filofax?
                Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

And all this time, I've wasted time on plan-o-grams when I should have been enjoying doing orgasms. It's all better in a group environment too.

Comment

ROFL, Jester and I had a fair amount of autocorrect issues over the past few weeks. I still haven't found out how to turn it off totally but I did find out how to enter odd words into my dictionary to sort of evert the issue
                    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I have always said that Plan-o-grams are what Dominatrices do for a day job.
                      "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

I got to meet the author of that memo today! He was in our store doing some big important audit thing or something.

I did not ask him for an autographed copy. That would've been bad form.

Comment

Awwww.

i'm hoping someone told him about it. cos that was funny.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                            I got to meet the author of that memo today! He was CAME in our store doing some big important audit thing or something.

I did not ask him for an autographed copy. That would've been bad form.
                            There, fixed that for ya
                            P*S

Comment

Working...
                            X