This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Realized Something

I have worked at 4 different stores in this past month. Would have been 5 if I worked at the ghetto one. It has been an interesting April:

My Store (Store A)
    There are two reasons why I have either been cut hours or was needed somewhere else. Normally I only work that store. Well, one of my coworkers just retired, but before that happened, corporate had to cut our hours, since it was getting to be off season. Guess who gets screwed? . Well, luckily other stores has hours to give.

Store B
    Its a 24 hour store, like mine. It was by the interstate, so it gets kinda busy. But it wasn't too bad. My store is actually busier, even though it was on the same road, with another store on the other side. Now this store had me help with the front register. Thats fine. On some downtime, I looked around to find where everything was. Since getting new registers throughout the company, we have been able to do returns and exchanges if under $25 and with a reciept. Well, my store hasn't taught us that (well, now they did). One of my Temp CW was doing them till we got the manager to show me it. I almost wanted to die of boredom.

Store C
    This is the store I am more familiar with. My roomie works at this one as a "manager" (Shift Lead is the new name, but her old title was Store Team Lead, which was an acting manager when there was not one on duty). Usually, per policy, we can't work together since we have history and we live together. But they need all the help they can get. Her SM wanted me to stay up front. Everyone knows I don't like the front much. But roomie knows I know how to do the resets and how to count the drawers at the end of the night. I am also quick at it. So she put one of the useless people up front and we finished what was on the list.

Store D
    Its old. Its older than time itself. Its a wreck. I have to work there and Store A for a couple of weeks. Now, yesterday was fine. Just really really boring. The reason I was there is because one of the people that was a store level employee is training at my store for a SL position with the overnight manager that is leaving our store. So far the managers are nice, and I didn't deal with many people. Just helping them find stuff and apologizing saying I don't work there normally. They were patient and understanding.

My, you have been busy! Good on ya tho, sounds like you doing great.
    Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
    What's the difference?
    We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Working...
    X