This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is stupidity on so many levels

Apologies if this has been posted before.

No wonder this country has so many problems

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...pplicants.html
    "Light a fire for someone and he will be warm all day,
    set light to someone and he will be warm for the rest of his life" Sir Samuel Vimes

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.

Looks like an over-enthusiastic official, actually, enforcing a rule that doesn't exist. I'd heard of this 'restriction' a year or three back and back then it was only encouraging that those offering employment didn't use the term. However, it was proved to be bollocks back then.

Rapscallion

Comment

I guess that means if you want to advertise for a man to date, you can't insist he have a penis since that would discriminate against the penis-less population.
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

This was posted a day too early.

Comment

Yeeeaahhhh.....

So, arguably, any reason for not hiring someone could be potentially discriminatory!

I think...this might be the most stupid...I have no idea...THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth rageaholic View Post
            This was posted a day too early.
            I had to go back and check, but the article was last updated on Jan 27th 2010 so I doubt it's an April Fools joke.

Eric the Grey
            In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

This may not be an April Fool's joke, but it is remarkably similar to a story the Onion did once: Congress Passes Americans With No Abilities Act.

-K'Z'K
              "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong."
              -Edward O. Wilson

Comment

Working...
              X