Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a perfect example of a person I wouldn't want as a co-worker. This guy has "security risk" written all over him.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• I'm actually on the customer's side on this one. Who is the clerk to judge how someone else likes their coffee? It's like the old joke, I like my cream and sugar with a little coffee.
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Trashy customer gets owned.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Insane customer gets owned by another customer.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant!

I wish I'd thought of this...

https://notalwaysright.com/passive-a...ess-menu/55814

It almost reminds me of the people who would come to the King of Burgers and say, "How much are your 99 cent <burgers>?" or "I want your 99 cent <burger>."
            Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

• Sounds like my old history teacher who would often ask:

How many three-cent stamps are in a dozen?
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• https://notalwaysworking.com/wish-knew-quit/45679

A most interesting approach on getting rid of unproductive co-workers...

Comment

• Quoth eltf177 View Post
                  https://notalwaysworking.com/wish-knew-quit/45679

A most interesting approach on getting rid of unproductive co-workers...
                  I'm pretty sure Crai has done something similar to attempt to force productivity on uncooperative colleagues.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                    Sounds like my old history teacher who would often ask:

How many three-cent stamps are in a dozen?
                    Ah, but that's more to see if the students are actually awake and thinking. Akin to the old question "Which is heavier, a ton of feathers or a ton of bricks?"
                    I AM the evil bastard!
                    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

• Quoth lordlundar View Post
                      Ah, but that's more to see if the students are actually awake and thinking. Akin to the old question "Which is heavier, a ton of feathers or a ton of bricks?"
                      Depends on the effect of gravity locally?
                      ludo ergo sum

Comment

... "Which is heavier, a ton of feathers or a ton of bricks?"
                        Long, short, metric or shit?
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I'm so annoying guys, but I don't really like this one. I mean, I've been looking at the menu of a drive through before and for some reason couldn't seem to find the item I want. I know it's there, but I don't see it right away and don't want to hold up the line, so I ask. That means I get made fun of? Sorry, I know it makes for a funny story, but eh.
                          Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

My understanding is that the old question was "Which is heavier, a pound of feathers or a pound of gold?"
                            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Quoth wolfie View Post
                              My understanding is that the old question was "Which is heavier, a pound of feathers or a pound of gold?"
                              Ah, but that *has* an answer. A pound of gold is 373.24 grams, while a pound of feathers is 453.59 grams, so the feathers weigh more.

However, an ounce of gold weighs more than an ounce of feathers, so the Troy's do avoir.
                              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                                I'm pretty sure Crai has done something similar to attempt to force productivity on uncooperative colleagues.
                                Yes, but some of that does push the envelope. This was perfectly legal and, more importantly, perfect karma as well...

Comment

Working...
                                X