This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Doctor Who fans...

...who have yet to see the first episode of series 5!

The new theme and opening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCD_Aw9RXxU

*bounces up and down*

I just noticed today that the new season started. Downloading now...

Eric the Grey
    In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Quoth Eric the Grey View Post
      *bounces up and down*

I just noticed today that the new season started. Downloading now...

Eric the Grey
      It is absolutely brilliant. I won't spoil anything but if the quality maintains this will be the best series yet!

Comment

It sucks that it won't be done before I have to leave for work. I'll have to wait for tomorrow to watch it.

Eric the Grey
        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Quoth Eric the Grey View Post
          It sucks that it won't be done before I have to leave for work. I'll have to wait for tomorrow to watch it.
          It'll be worth the wait
          Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Eric could you pm me on where your doing this?

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
              It is absolutely brilliant. I won't spoil anything but if the quality maintains this will be the best series yet!
              In particular, i think the effects were better than ever. And of course its no spoiler for any fan that the TARDIS didn't fare well at the end of last season, so in this one, we get to see a new control room. Oh, and lots of hints that the TARDIS is alive, in particular, watch the oscilloscope screen.
              Seph
              Taur10
              "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Quoth Javarod View Post
                In particular, i think the effects were better than ever. And of course its no spoiler for any fan that the TARDIS didn't fare well at the end of last season, so in this one, we get to see a new control room. Oh, and lots of hints that the TARDIS is alive, in particular, watch the oscilloscope screen.
                Hmm, I actually thought the special effects were a little bit weaker than they have been in the past. I heard that for some insane reason, the BBC decided to cut the series budget. God knows why. Doctor Who is probably their biggest money maker!

Comment

Working...
                X