This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody in this town has any sense!

It's crazy driving around here. Pedestrians will step out into the street without even looking at the light or traffic. Then they give you the finger when you have to slam on your brakes to avoid hitting them.

Other drivers are no better. Exiting the post office, there was several people in the right-turn lane, all making left turns. I mean, seriously?! Who doesn't know that you don't turn left out of the right turn lane?! A child could tell you that!

There's also the standard too-slow, too-fast, cell-phone-using and just plain stupid drivers. Not to mention bicyclists, skateboarders, etc. who can't seem to comprehend that they are very vulnerable and shouldn't be weaving in and out of traffic. (Yes, we do have clearly-marked bicycle lanes, and for good reason!)

And to top it off, half the streets in town are being torn apart due to construction, and there's a big construction zone right by my son's school. Just the thing to do at the start of the school year! Great planning, guys.

Ugh. I think I'll stay home the rest of the day. Too much Stoopid™ out there.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

*looks at the OP's name*
    *re-read the post*
    *realizes that I don't have kids*

Was beginning to think I wrote this and forgot that I did. I am relieved to see that I am not as senile as I was starting to think I am. Wait, why did I come into this room?

*wanders off*
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Working...
    X