This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You actually forgot about me?

((Posting here since it was a doctors visit))

Ok i've been 'lost' before..computers either not acknowledging i exist, or not knowing where I was..but I experienced a first. I was actually forgot about. I was languishing in the doctors office..and a long time passed..now I thought there was maybe an emergency, or something..but was about to go check when the door opened.."Finally" I thought...but in the doorway stood a confused looking nurse, and a confused looking patient..Long story short...they had forgotten all about me being in the room.. and were bringing in another patient. I was promptly seen only to be told the words I most hate. "There is nothing we can do." So..at least I don't have to go back to that office.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Quoth Mytical View Post
    ...they had forgotten all about me being in the room.. and were bringing in another patient
    That's a paddlin'.
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Working...
    X