This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few from this week.

I've gotten a number of idiots this week. I'm ready for Friday already.

Not sure if prank call

Got this call early Sunday night. Started normal enough. Asking about room rates. Then he drops a bombshell on us.

SC: I'm gonna be honest with you all. Would you have any problems if we shot a movie in your room?
    Me: As long as there are no noise complaints it should be OK.
    SC: There might be some noise. This is an adult movie.
    Me: As long as there aren't complaints it's not an issue.
    SC: How many are allowed in a room?
    Me: 4 is the maximum. The rate I quoted you was for up to 2 people. We start charging more for a 3rd and 4th person.
    SC: How much would it be?
    Me: $X+10 plus tax
    SC: It's going to be me, as the director, the camera man, and the male and female actors.
    Me: As As I said the price for 4 people is $X+10
    SC: We'll call you back. We're still shopping around.

No one ever did come.

Bitch bitches to GM about her CC.

I got a text the other day from my boss. SC said she wanted to pay cash for her room the morning she checks out. But she also complained that I put an authorization on her card. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this one. What a bitch!

Cable Idiot

They change the channel to HBO Spanish and think it's a problem with the TV. When I flip other channels and show them that no, it's the channel, they demand a refund.

So I process the refund and because the receipt doesn't say "refund" but rather "correction" they don't believe me that their card was refunded.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

"No one ever did come.". Pun intended? Lol
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
      Not sure if prank call
      If Crank Yankers was still running, I would suspect a prank (this sort of thing is right up their alley), so that caller could well be serious
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Bitch bitches to GM about her CC
        I got a text the other day from my boss. SC said she wanted to pay cash for her room the morning she checks out. But she also complained that I put an authorization on her card. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this one. What a bitch!
        This has happened the entire 17 years I've been working in hotels. I guess we should just trust that they'll pay cash in the morning. Ridiculous.
        Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 01-31-2016, 03:09 PM. Reason: inserted missing quote tags

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          Me: As long as there are no noise complaints it should be OK.

No one ever did come.
          Someone apparently needs to study the essential features of adult movies.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
            Someone apparently needs to study the essential features of adult movies.
            That's what she said.

If I DON'T come, you're not doing something right.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
            X