This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best comeback ever

As some people on here know, my job title is Tech Support Advisor, basically helping customers buy anything with a plug, lol

Today I was covering our Phoneshop, and I got a customer whose phone was damaged, but he was outside the 28 day return policy before you have to ring our CS guys

Basically, the SC's father had bought him a phone on the 22nd Dec, and there was a problem with said phone. Unfortunately for SC, after 28 days you need to ring our Customer Service Dept if your phone is faulty and they will have you send it away to be fixed. I explained this to SC, who immediately asked for a mgr, thinking they could overrule me.

SC explained to mgr what the problem was and that I would not just replace the phone and that we should as good customer service.

Here comes the good bit, mgr turned to me as said, SimonF12009, what is the policy if a phone is damaged outside the 28 days, so I told him that we had to ring Customer Service and it was up to them if we replaced or sent for repair.
    Last edited by SimonF12009; 01-26-2016, 07:28 PM.

And what was the customers reaction to what you told your manager?

Comment

He started swearing at the manager, and was then asked to leave the store

Comment

Phone customers are the worst aren't they?
        "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Working...
        X