Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not one to give advice on bureaucracy, but...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not one to give advice on bureaucracy, but...

Look, I hate dealing with bureaucracy too, Files and forms annoy me, I hate making appointments ahead of time, and the whole thing can take a lot of waiting as things work their way up the chain.

Still, if you were to take advice from me, and I'm just going out on a limb here, I would say showing up at the library drunk and screaming to contest the suspension you got for being drunk and screaming at the library wasn't the best way to go about things.

Just a thought.

ROFL!!!!

Some people :/

Comment

Quoth Pagrek View Post
      Still, if you were to take advice from me, and I'm just going out on a limb here, I would say showing up at the library drunk and screaming to contest the suspension you got for being drunk and screaming at the library wasn't the best way to go about things.
      You're so judgmental.
      Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

Sorry to hear that one of my library system's "special" customers made their way over to you!

Comment

Oh, I'm sure they thought "is was the besh idea" at the time. Can you say 'dumbass'? Haha!
          "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth Pagrek View Post
            showing up at the library drunk and screaming to contest the suspension you got for being drunk and screaming at the library wasn't the best way to go about things.
            Ya think!!! Oh yeah, I almost forgot the name of this forum.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Pagrek View Post
              I would say showing up at the library drunk and screaming to contest the suspension you got for being drunk and screaming at the library wasn't the best way to go about things.
              'Ey, yoo shuddup, I'm trynna make a point here, whichiz you needa make dish shpenshun thing go 'way! Whadder ya doin? Getcher handsh off me, I'mma citizen, I got my rightsh!
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
              X