X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth CSR Kim View Post
    Damn me for being honest...
    Kim, unless you know something that you're not sharing, you don't know that lying about it would have gotten you the job. Doing the right thing even when you think it might hurt you is always hard. Keep your work ethic up, and check back with whoever is in charge about openings that may open up. Show them you're still interested, but don't bug them constantly. Your time will come.

If nothing else, you keep this up, and you'll be setting a good example for your kid as they grow up. There are worse things to be.
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth CSR Kim View Post
      Just found out one of my co-workers from nights got the position. Oh well. Although I am a bit more bummed than I thought I would be about it. Damn me for being honest...
      And, once again, not even a text! Don't you love me, Kimness???

You should just be proud of the fact that you tried. *I'M* proud of you! Something else will come up if you keep trying!
      SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
      SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
        I don't understand how your being pregnant would impact on the job, other than the maternity leave when the baby's born.
        On that note, I would say you might want to inform them so they might be able to plan ahead for the inevitable maternity leave as early as possible. Just as a politeness thing.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
          Kim, unless you know something that you're not sharing, you don't know that lying about it would have gotten you the job.
          Nah, nothing I'm not sharing. Just me second guessing myself. I do feel the interview went well, all other things considered.

Quoth technical.angel View Post
          And, once again, not even a text! Don't you love me, Kimness???

You should just be proud of the fact that you tried. *I'M* proud of you! Something else will come up if you keep trying!
          I found out at 2 in the morning. I don't think you would have appreciated a text
          --Kim--

“It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.” Philip K. Dick

Comment

I would have gotten it in the morning.. :: pouts ::
            SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
            SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Working...
            X