This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh $h!t!!

I got this from a co-worker friend of mine who gets some rather interesting customers in her store from time to time. I told her she needed to join here and post the story but she hasn't yet so I'm stealing her (edited) emails and posting it here.

Karma strikes back, big time.

Setup: A customer came in to pick up his phone. He was mad because he would have to wait to speak to a technician (what, do they think phones get fixed magically and technicians only talk to customers all day?). Of course the manager folded and put him to the front of the line...

Italics are either my editing or my comments.

The pre-emails:
    Some guy, who previously stole an accessory, just got mad because we told him he had liquid damage in his device and threw his phone at our front window.

First email:
    So the woman who got all angry because the guy who was causing a scene about not wanting to be put in the (queue application) (and eventually threw his phone at the window) seemed to be getting helped before her just threw her yogurt at the front window. Today has been awesome. It’s Miller time.

Second email:
    Ok, so I was a little wrong in my story, and there was a part 2. The guy didn’t throw his phone. He threw his yogurt. The lady just threw a tantrum. Anyways, part 2, Dude came back as the store was closing and threw dog doo at the window. Turns out he’s an ex-marine. I’m waiting for him to start snypering us…awesome. The manager is filing an (security report) to get his service shut down. Oh, and the part about him gaffing an accessory previously is also true. I don’t think he’s going to give us a five.

This one got comments from the circle of friends asking is she was 100% sure
    it was doggy doo. Her response was classic:

We are hoping it was dog. Although, it was BIG. I’m thinking, does this guy not realize that we have his information? Good grief!

As for "the five" it's a thing the retail employees have to do now - let the customer know that they may get a call about their service and to give them a rating of "5".

Third email:
    So I guess that the police were called last night. The officer called the guy on his cell phone and gave him two options, either come back and clean up the mess or get fined $1000 for littering. The guy didn’t believe the cop and hung up on him the first time. He showed up within 10 minutes of the second call with a pooper scooper and a broom.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Reminds me of that one show on Tru TV about idiot drivers where the program's logo consists of a magnifying glass to get a clear view of a human brain.

Comment

Working...
    X