Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocked and Dismayed (Slightly NSFW, language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocked and Dismayed (Slightly NSFW, language)

Figured this would go better in this section as it's got only a slight amount of suck on a customer's part and a bit of .

This happened three or four times last night (very very VERY busy saturday night with bare minimum staffing at our lovely Entertainment Store).

I'm checking in rental movies and a customer comes up to me.. "Excuse me... I'm REALLY sorry to bother you I know you're very busy (yeah the hundreds of rentals and used product behind me make an impressive wall, eh?) ... but could you look for <random movie> for me?" And insert a few more apologies in the middle of looking through humongous stacks. I was like Wow.. finally customers who seem to UNDERSTAND the insane amount of work I have stacked up here. :P

And for the slight suck.

Guy : Excuse me... where's a -manager-??
    Me: *raises hand with a grin and a slightly curious look* Tis me, how can I help you?
    Guy : You need to send someone into the mens bathrooms NOW, there's shit all over there place and there's no TP!!!11!eleventy.
    Me: *groans and facepalms* Oh.. ugh.. Okay, so sorry about that, I'll get one of the guys to take care of it right now.
    Guy : *stinkeye*
    Male CW: *goes in armed for Stinky Bear and comes out rolling his eyes* Okay, firstly, there's TP right where I stocked it earlier and secondly the only shit I saw was INSIDE the toilet, someone had just not flushed.
    Me: Seriously? Nothing on the walls/floor/ceiling?
    MCW: Seriously.
    Me: *snorts and sighs* People need to learn to flush and calm down unless there's a Golgatha Shit Demon in there.
    MCW:

And a couple quick, slight rants (as I have to head back into work for an early morning opening of the store right after a late night closing.. ugh)...

Why do people feel like they need to let their kids wipe whole shelves of books off onto the floor? Or not teach them to PUT THINGS BACK WHERE THEY PICK THEM UP FROM? Also, people think they're SO funny trying to hide things under other things just because they dont' want to put them back. I constantly find stacks of books and CDs and movies under the backpack display. And I do mean STACKS, hidden under backpacks.

And another thing... rant on store's part... why can't anyone seem to keep track of our inventory? Every week we run out of things... haven't had membership cards in three weeks, ran out of sensor strips for two weeks (resulting in stacks of movies not able to put away), out of used product plastic covers, out of TP last night, and the ONLY drink stock we have is Monster and Full Throttle energy drinks. No water, sodas or juices other than what we have stocked in the coolers now. Which is getting sparse and what we have won't last til delivery day on Friday.

I'm so tired... let's see what a full shift brings today. Probably more stupidity if I'm going by the past couple days. What's with this weekend, I rarely feel the need to post stupidity. *groans*
    Confirmed altoholic.
Working...
X