This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Junior & Tanya Rae Brown Show!

Check this out...JB & his wife Tanya Rae are doing twice-weekly streaming shows.

Since they can't tour right now, they're playing for donations. Anyone who's heard of and seen Junior Brown knows what to expect, those who haven't, get ready...

Note to mods: I have no association with Junior Brown. Just a fan of his, so I don't want it to seem like I'm asking for donations on his behalf. Just wanted to put a link to some good music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uMEoyc3wJE
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Possum eating bumblebees grin here (Junior after a lick)

I've seen Junior & Tanya a few times...
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

It's cool. We only really have issues with charitable links (without pre-approval) or with commercial/affiliate links that benefit the poster themselves in some way. As always, when in doubt, PM me or Mad Mike and ask; you'll never get in trouble for asking first! ^_^
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
      X