Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As somebody who has trouble sitting in most seats, I too would pony up the extra money IF I ever went to the movies. A recliner takes the pressure off my legs, and are generally easier for me to get out of.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth katzklaw View Post
      it's a combined restaurant/movie theater. seats are tiered up like a normal nice theater, but there's also small tables with a cubby underneath that holds a menu, pens, and order slips. you check out the menu before the lights go down, write down your order, and hit a button on the table... server comes by and grabs your order and brings it back when it's ready... and they bring the check around when the movie is somewhere between 3/4 and 4/5 done... it's mostly simple stuff... appetizers, burgers, chicken wings, few desserts... stuff like that... but it's decent tasting, and surprisingly good prices. i quite enjoyed the experience
      Cineplex has that, too, with its VIP theatres. But we have recliners with small swing-out tables attached, and you pay for your food immediately after you order, though. You have to finish ordering before the movie starts, and afterwards, you have to leave the theatre and get your food at the bar or concession stand. So it's more like part restaurant, part bar, part café.
      cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
        Certainly this could not have been that movie, because if it were, the employee would've reminded everyone to sing the lines.
        It's just a jump to the left.
        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
          It's just a jump to the left.
          And put your hands on your hips.

Comment

Working...
          X