X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam gulps and nods slowly.
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

((using some poetic lisence here, but will correct if it isn't right))

Sarlon pulls a crystal out of a belt pouch slung around her hips, a nifty purchase she picked up in the town, and begins mumuring a strange set of esoteric mumbo jumbo focusing her will and concentration on the crystal she pulled out.

with a final word, she watches in fasination as the crystal shatters and a writhing mass of 10 foot long tentacles spring up under the mass of creatures.

((1 standard action, 5th level spell, spell focus conjuration, I'm on messenger))
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Sam looked around as she thought. 'A small doll-thing...' She whispered under her breath. 'I need eyes...small eyes.' She concentrated and tried to summon some small animals, hoping for some squirrels and maybe small birds.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

((sorry for the delay..crazy things going on))

Amy and Sermator clash, but the little undead moss things are going nowhere (they are not exactly strong). Sam's 'little eyes' are able to locate the doll, but getting to it might be an issue. It is poking out of a pouch hanging from Sermator. Just as this information is passed to Sam, the Manticore dives toward Wolfe.

Wolfe holds up a quarterstaff and calls out to the wind..out of a clear sky a bolt of lightning streaks and hits the tip of the creatures wing. This causes the creature to veer at the last moment crashing instead of landing. Straight into several of the moss creatures, just obliterating them. It won't be affected by the moss, but it will take it a little to get untangled and straightened up. Wolfe curses. "It was supposed to crash into him."
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

As the manticore had made it's first overhead pass, and the swampy parts spotted, Ananda considered what she... rather forcibly now knew. Her spells. There would be more than enough time to consider further on these things, but for now, she would hide, and try for surprise. As Amy is whispering to Sam, she touches Amy briefly, a spell she somehow knows will protect the woman from things shot at her, and slinks off to the dying trees, intent on finding shelter there, carefully considering whether robbing someone of their intellect would be best... or ... somehow... she got the feeling that breaking an enchantment might be the best thing for the situation... somehow... Her eyes are busy looking for those who could spot her.
            She keeps an eye on the manticore confrontation, feeling her hands burn with fire wanting to leap. (if any spells aren't readily apparent from flavor-text, lemme know. I tried to make it obbvy)
            Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 09-05-2011, 11:05 PM.
            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Sarlon pants a bit after the spell and seeing things go on around her keeps watching the fight intently.

she notices something strange poking out of the pocket of a pouch around sermator's waist, and points her finger at it a crystal clutched firmly in her hand. focusing her will again and making some more seemingly random hand movements and more mumbo jumbo then flicks her finger up into the air just as the crystal shatters, and watches in amazement as the object she had been concentrating on comes flying out of the pouch a full 15 feet into the air.
              Last edited by Sarlon; 09-06-2011, 12:08 AM.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

For some reason Amy shouts "NO!!!" And doubles her attack on Sermator. "SAM! SAM GRAB it now! We are out of time!!!!"
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Startled, Ananda looks over to the scene, and wonders what Amy was planning... and if this was the type of situation where any interference would be used against them... she then rips her gaze away to search for other problems.
                  "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                  "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

She does notice something, from the way the group came, another small group of moss creatures are making their way..trying to sneak up on the group.

Sermator lets out an evil laugh. "The best laid plans of mice and men." he taps his staff, and a bolt strikes Amy down..and the group notices that she is not unharmed like they are used to..maybe the ones who have the artifacts can hurt each other..she falls, and he moves to stand over her. "NOW YOU DIE!"

Wolfe charges, and throws ... a blue sticky fire toward Sermator..who is unfazed. "Really..faerie Fire? Do you think you can challenge me?"

"Oh..it is not me you have to worry about." Wolfe grins mischievously.
                    Last edited by Mytical; 09-06-2011, 12:22 AM.

Comment

HA. She makes sure of a new hiding place, braces herself for movement, and casts the waiting fireball from her fingertips, light arcing as it slings towards them and the reddish crystal crumbles. As soon as it's free, she moves over to another tree, a near-by branch, and climbs up a bit, trying to keep her eyes on the actions.

Comment

Being somewhat made of plants, they go up pretty fast, and make a pretty fire, she notices Sermator is getting ready to blast Wolfe.

Comment

O_O Amy? And does Wolfe seem like he notices?

Comment

He seems like he got Sermator's attention on purpose..to save Amy..so yes.

Comment

Is Amy gimpy or obviously hurt? And how have Amy and Sermator been going at it, swords or magic? Physcial weapons, Ananda wants to weaken Sermator (ray of exhaustion), if magic, she wants to make him dumber (feeblemind, as the other spell is touch. poosticks)

Comment

((Amy is obviously hurt, but it was a mix of magic and weapons. She already tried feeblemind with no effect..he is either too high a level, or something else is causing spells cast at him to fail)).

Comment

Working...
                                X