Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *hisses at Eisa's possessed vacuum* Have some hot chocolate?
    *hands Eisa some piping hot hot chocolate*
    *hugs to everyone*
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• YAY HUGS!

*hugs all*
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I;m going to hide in here with my Teddy and pillow until my mind can focus and figure out where my files went to. ( Gets fresh chocolate cookies out of the oven )

Comment

• Ugh, mini breakdown today because hubby blanket hogged last night so I didn't sleep well. Then grandpa decided that the microwave we brought and gave to them (the old one had a bad short) isn't good enough for him because he doesn't want to figure out how it works. This is after he bitched up and down last night about it being a red microwave, well mum got it for $10 cheaper than the other colors!
          Hubby's getting bitchy with money because he's saving up for the limited Gears of war 3 xbox, but he is just not spending any on me. He's getting a canopy this weekend for a craft show I have on the 17th...oh god the craft show.
          I don't want to do the craft show now. I have panic attacks every time I think about it, enough that I'm about to give up sewing altogether.
          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
          http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• I don't typically post in here but everything seems to be happening at once. My fiance had his colon taken out due to Ulcerative Colitis and he still has to have two more surgeries because they are going to make a pouch out of his small intestines so he doesn't have to wear a bag for the rest of his life. Kicker is that he is in Minnesota getting treatment and I'm at home in Colorado. I've been researching info about the surgery and how long he needs rechecks for but I can't find anything. We've already been apart since the beginning of July. Xx

Comment

• *hugs to all* Seems everybody is going through rough times lately. Well, they say it is always darkest before the dawn. Hold on, it has got to get dawn eventually.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• A sick, I haz it. *curls up in the corner*
                "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

• Can my dog Tootsie come in? She's really scared of the thunder,all she wants are some feet to lay on while she quivers in fear...

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

• Quoth Frantic Freddie View Post
                    Can my dog Tootsie come in? She's really scared of the thunder,all she wants are some feet to lay on while she quivers in fear...
                    I will snuggle her!!!!!!! What a cutie. I miss my puppies!
                    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Tootsie is soooo cute! *huggles Tootsie and Elspeth*
                      I love her eyes! She looks like my best friend's dog, Domino. Is she a mix as well?

I'm a little excited right now, I'm able to afford to study! *Happy dance* It might sound a little odd, but I didn't finish high-school due to health issues and I'm stupidly excited about FINALLY being well enough to do it. Online study as well, so I can do it when the girls are asleep or are at kindy.

*Big hugs and yummy food for everyone that's stressed out and feeling down*
                      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• @ Mishi: I think that's awesome! And I don't think sounds odd at all that you're super excited. Congrats!
                        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *curls up with Tootsie*

please make the talking stop...

mmm...warm puppy...
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• -snorgles the hell out of adorable puppy-face-

to everyone

So.....spacey. >.< Having a hard time holding onto anything at all today...
                            "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                            "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Tootsie is beautiful! She reminds me of the dog I had when I was a teenager/young adult...a border collie mix named Twinkle (or Twinkie, informally). She was the best dog EVER. I should have spent much more time with her.

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
                              Ugh, mini breakdown today because hubby blanket hogged last night so I didn't sleep well.
                              I'm sorry you're so anxious about the craft show...I hope it works out for you As for the blankets, I ended up getting one just for me...I keep it folded up on the floor, and most of the time in Florida the most I need is a top sheet but at least I always have a blanket of my own ready if I need one. Hubby always wraps himself up like a mummy in his blankets...

Quoth Sunsetsky View Post
                              My fiance had his colon taken out due to Ulcerative Colitis and he still has to have two more surgeries because they are going to make a pouch out of his small intestines so he doesn't have to wear a bag for the rest of his life.
                              to you and your fiance...how painful his condition must be, and I'm so sorry the two of you have had to be apart for so long. Wishing you both the best and hoping you are together again soon.
                              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I think I haz a sick too!

*passes out in the fort even though she napped for 3.5 hours today*

And Mr. Rum is supposed to come home today from out of town meeting. Then mebbe I can go to sleep at a decent hour? I love Child Rum, and she's a great snuggler, but she's not hubby.

Comment

Working...
                                X