Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more pierced pussies in New York...

No,no what you were thinking! But a very sensible law-although you know that there had to have been SOMEONE in order that they needed to pass it...

http://consumerist.com/2014/12/16/ne...r-pierce-pets/
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Body piercing kittens to make them more goth?! That person needs a couple of special piercings themselves. Say a nice simple bar that goes, oh, I dunno, let's get REALLY goth and go all the way through their neck with it. From front to back. I'm sure a good piercer could miss the major veins and arteries. Oh dear, but it looks like the vocal cords are in the way. Gee, that's really too bad.
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

About bloody time.

I remember a post somewhere of a person who pierced their kitten right at the nape of the neck figuring it's loose skin so they'll be fine and couldn't figure out why their cat was so lethargic. (for the record, it's a reflex. When a kitten is picked up there they go limp so their mother doesn't injure them. The piercing feels the same to them and it's all the time.)
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

They will still allow microchippings and spay marks-necessary punctures to be carried out by a qualified vet-but not for random decoration...
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
          They will still allow microchippings and spay marks-necessary punctures to be carried out by a qualified vet-but not for random decoration...
          Which makes sense, seeing as both procedures are more for health and safety of the pet, while tatooing or piercings are not and could more often than not cause long term health problems for the pet.

It never would have occurred to me to have any of my pets pierced or tattooed. Am I just an old fuddy duddy?
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Oh jeez, YEARS ago I was working at a CD shop, and a woman brought in her Yorkie. Who's ear she had pierced. WTF. It's stupid as hell.

I can get tattooing your pet's chip number on the inside of their ear, but not like...spiderman or something.
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
            X