X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvard professor goes Mega-SC on Chinese restaurant over $4

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/...-4-overcharge/

"If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

He's apologized:

http://consumerist.com/2014/12/10/ha...th-restaurant/

“Having reflected on my interaction with [the restaurant owner], including what I said and how I said it, it’s clear that I was very much out of line,” the academic writes in a statement posted on Boston.com. “I aspire to act with great respect and humility in dealing with others, no matter what the situation. Clearly I failed to do so. I am sorry, and I intend to do better in the future. I have reached out to Ran and will apologize to him personally as well.”

Translated into english this means "nobody sided with me and I look like a horse's ass. Time for some damage control before I get fired."

Comment

That was my take on that eltf. Surely he spent more than $4 worth of time on this nonsense.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Definitely, not to mention time.

Somehow I don't think his fellow teachers or mentors think much of him right now, not to mention his students and the world in general...

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
          Translated into english this means "nobody sided with me and I look like a horse's ass. Time for some damage control before I get fired."
          "Whinny" (stomps on eltf177's foot) "Neigh". Translated into English this means "Don't insult me by comparing my ass to that professor".
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

My apologies to horses everywhere...

Comment

Working...
            X