This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit and run

This was told to me by someone who used to be a CW at my store, and now works at another of our stores a few miles away.

At his store last Wednesday, a little old lady on a mobility scooter crushed another little old lady up against a wall, then tried to just drive away as though nothing had happened. Whether it was done on purpose or not, I don't know, but she thought she could just carry on home afterwards...

And later the same day some teenagers set fire to one of the refuse bins outside the front of the store. Never a dull moment.
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Hopefully the police were called and all these idiots taken care of...

Comment

That is one thing I learned doing customer service for a waste management company - it is *amazing* how frequently people will set dumpsters on fire for no reason at all! I would say that most businesses had to get at least one dumpster repair/repaint/replace a year thanks to that shit.

And some people are just nasty towards others. I know that pain can make me short tempered, but I try to just hole up in my room in a blanket cocoon until the pain meds kick in ...
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
        it is *amazing* how frequently people will set dumpsters on fire for no reason at all
        Go ahead hit ours--it will stop other bottom feeders from pulling an identity theft scam. Needless to say, the garbage with such info was shredded already.
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
        X