X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Works as it should. Thanks

--Dave

Comment

Question is the "Mark all forum Read" link ONLY on the main forum page now or am I just not seeing it elsewhere?

Comment

The fix was to revert to the old template. It's fouled a few things, I'm afraid.

I'm considering a new skin to get around this. I don't have the coding knowledge to sort this out.

Rapscallion

Comment

I see "Mark forums read" everywhere. It's at the top of this thread, for me.
          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

I've noticed that since the last update (where we had to constantly log in each time we visited the forum) if you select "New Posts" from the top menu, there's no longer a "mark forums read" button, you have to go to the main page and scroll to the bottom to mark everything as read.
            The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

That's what I'm talking about Delta. Thanks for putting it into words for me.

Comment

*bumping* for admin.
                The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

The mods and admins are looking into a new forum skin that should take care of this.
                  "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
                  X