• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everybody

I'm back.

Anyone remember me?

SC
    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Alas not I'm afraid, but hey, welcome back!

Crazylegs (aka cpl_clouds)
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Well, I was probably the single biggest promoter of this site in central PA. I gave the website name to just about every retail slave I encountered.

And, I will be starting again, since I know the site is back. I wasn't sure if this place still existed, after the hacks, so I'm glad to be back.

SC
      "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Comment

I vaguely remember SCFischer. You'd think I'd remember you, being in central PA like me.

We're still around, although under new management. Mr. S. decided to call it quits after one hack too many, and Rapscallion took it over. He also promoted me to Administrator.
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I stopped going to CS right around the time Raps proposed buying the site from Mr. S. I had problems with the temporary format, and it wasn't at all certain the CS was going to survive.

SC

Comment

Working...
          X