This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And yet another way to make a first impression :/

I get called up to the front, with that dreaded "MANAGER to the front" call. I know this isn't gonna be good

There is a "sweet young thing" standing there looking at me all confused Now I don't normally judge based on looks, but this one ... she had on a midriff top - get that in your mind for a minute, with No Lie about 20 pounds hanging out under the midriff. And the biggest nose ring I have ever seen - I'm not talking a cute little stud, she had a ring that I've normally seen worn in the ear :/

SYT: "Hi I was up here last night and talked to the girl and she told me you only have to be 16 to work here and I have to fill out an application online." NOTE: I typed this all out so you could read it, but she said it as one sentence.

As in, "HiIwasupherelastnightandtalkedtothegirlandshetold meyouonlyhavetobe16toworkhereandIhavetofilloutaapp licationonline."
    Me: "Yes?"
    SYT: "Well I couldn't find it!"
    Me: <sighing to myself> "It's on <redacted>.com."
    SYT: "Yeah I went there, but I couldn't find it. Was it under Careers????"
    Me: "Yes. Have a good day." ANNNNNNNNND I walk away

So here are the questions:

A) Will she EVER find the application? B) Will she be able to fill it out? C) If she does, will she be able to pass the skills test? D) Will Lassie save Timmy from the well? (Bonus points if you're old enough to remember that show) and MOST importantly .... E) Is there any chance in HECK she's gonna get hired????

Don't cheat - pick only one answer

So here are the questions:
    Don't cheat - pick only one answer
    Ok now I'm the confused one.

A- maybe...
    B- If A is yes, then yes, for a given value of 'filled out'... Whether it will be legible and/or coherent is another question entirely.
    C- *shakes up Magic 8 Ball* ... um... Signs point to no.
    D- No, it isn't Lassie that saves Timmy, she always runs to get help when he does something dumb.
    E- Probably, alas, and fast tracked for management...
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

D:I claim double bonus points for my parents being old enough to remember that....
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Teefies2 View Post
        D) Will Lassie save Timmy from the well? (Bonus points if you're old enough to remember that show)
        No. See "Good Girl, Bad Dog" by Martha Soukup, published in "Alternate Outlaws", for details.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

If I can only pick one answer it has to be NO.
          a) No
          b) No - see a
          c) No - see a
          d) No - Timmy never fell into a well, so Lassie couldn't save him from that predicament
          and most importantly
          e) Dear God No - see a-c

But the jaded part of me says you're going to be seeing her again.
          Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

Quoth Teefies2 View Post
            D) Will Lassie save Timmy from the well? (Bonus points if you're old enough to remember that show)
            What really happened.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
            X