X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh... what?

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

Apparently a federal inmate got himself on the ballot for Idaho's Democratic primary. But wait, there's more. Turns out the primary means absolutely nothing since delegates are decided solely at the caucuses.

Quoth the article
    The good thing is the Democratic presidential primary has absolutely no legal significance,
    Yeah, that's good...

And then, later in the article

Quoth the article
    It's a mockery of the system,
    More like the system is a mockery of itself. Why even have a primary if it means nil?
    >++++++++[<+++++++++>-]<+.>>>++++[<++++++++>-]<.<++++++[<++++++>-]<+.>+++[<--->-]<..-.>>.<<---.>>.<+++[<+++>-]<++.---.---.-.>+++++[<----------->-]<.

Quoth gbm85 View Post
    More like the system is a mockery of itself. Why even have a primary if it means nil?
    It's a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham!
    Last edited by Caveat Emptor; 04-18-2008, 08:18 PM.
    Testing
    "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Quoth Caveat Emptor
      It's a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham!
      Disturbingly enough, I actually understood that.
      "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Working...
      X