Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For his part, after getting the absolute minimum sleep he could get away with..Ted was right back at examining the artifacts. Forgetting to eat as well. Things like this fascinate him.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• She looks at him over the top of a folder she had been reading. "If you can clear the firearms training and test you'll be licensed to carry a gun anywhere in the United States, as long as you work for the warehouse. I can get that set up for you at anytime. But we typically don't carry firearms, we use a tesla gun."

Shes speaking to him as an equal, calmly explaining things rather then talking down to him as she sips her coffee.

"seems we missed ted this morning....though you might of heard him leave last night."
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Oh, the guy with the ferret on his shoulder? Yeah. Bumped into his happy, pre-occupied arse when I went to the bathroom."

Comment

• "I think artie introduced him to the warehouse yesterday.....imagine if you will, I gave you a credit card, plunked you in front of a computer and said buy all the electronics and stuff you want, no cost to you so long as you don't blow anything up."

She sips her coffee again then flips a page on the folder she was reading before turning it to show him. First thing he sees is a picture of Gary Gygax in a very candid pose suggesting it was not a stock photo, its clipped to a report that the bare bones of it states that he might have released some items into the general public that have artifact qualites.

"think this might interest you?"
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Well, considering that Gary Gygax, and I got this job because I found his Original Notes, then they got swiped... yeah. I would just love to get my hands on the two thugs who got away with them, and four rounds of .45 ammo in their butts."
            Josiah sat. "So what's the big deal?"

Comment

• "what do you mean someone took his notes?"

She looks up alarmed, "did you see them directly?"

Comment

• "Yeah, I had possession of Gary Gygax's notebook for a little over a week. Then this guy and a woman show up one day, give me this government B.S. and swipe the book. I responded with four rounds of .45 ACP, hitting the guy at least, but they got away."
                He describes Myka and Peter without having met them yet. "Why?"

Comment

• "oh...them...yeah..."

She leans back in her seat sighing and eats another piece of bacon.

"well no more screaming babies...less you suggest to artie anything reguarding upgrading the system."

Comment

• Josiah hangs his head, "Please tell me I'm not going to be trying to do my job on an Apple II..."

Comment

• "no, but I think we have the orginal prototype for the apple computer...just not in the office."

she finishes her coffee then clears her plate stacking it and the mug in the dishwasher.

"We have a few rules in the warehouse, they are for your own good. Stay out of the darkvault if at ALL possible, you can pick up and look at any artifact just read the warning labels FIRST."

--------------------------

*Ted in the warehouse*

Ted is having a practical orgasm with the artifacts, there are things here that date back to the time of Alexander the Great, including things like the orginal delorean, the orginal Model A from ford, a cruise liner, a blimp, books that were never published.

He hears Samara caling his name pretty close by and looks up to see her walking towards him. "Sorry I had to bail on you last night...had to pick up a new kid from the airport."

Comment

• "No worries, I was..preoccupied anyhow with all this. You know..I could spend my entire life here..and never see the same thing twice." He laughs. "Wow..I am starved. Must have forgotten to eat."
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Leena mentioned it..."

She hands him a cooler, inside finding breakfast and a few sandwiches as well as a few drinks.

"shes to good sometimes...she can't seem to find a cooler big enough for me yet..."

Comment

• "I will have to find a way to thank her. By the way, was there a specific artifact I was brought in to examine? I can take a look at it if so."

Comment

• "just anything we bring in...if field work is not your style you can always work with artie on figuring out where artifacts are popping up."

Comment

• Josiah, on the other hand, was looking at Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Norman Hathcock's M14 rifle and just air-petting it. "Oh my god... it's the rifle of Lông Trắng du Kich. Wow."

Comment

Working...
                                X