Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she has a brief talk with a person at the counter, then turns back to him.

"you start downstairs, I'm being given a private tour upstairs, just listen to your gut. We'll meet back here in an hour."
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Though he is not sure what he is looking for, for some reason he trusts her..and heads down to look around.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

As he wanders he finds numerous things that simply draw his eye just for them being interesting to him, however little does catch his eye.

As the hour comes to a close a small almost hidden nook contains a strange looking urn that seems to draw him towards it like a moth to a flame.

He is so rivited by it, that it takes someone saying sir multiple times and grabbing his arm to make him break eye contact with it.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

"Ah yes, sorry about that." he looks at the person pulling his arm. "Sometimes I get caught up in looking around." He makes a mental note where the urn is, knowing that he can't very well just walk out with it.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

"Thats a restricted area sir you can't go back there."

A rather stern faced guard, one hand on his gun (though still holstered), loosens his grip on ted's arm but does not release him, a strange look in his eye as he looks him over.

Comment

"Of course, of course. I apologize, won't happen again." He waits for his partner, keeping an eye on the area where the urn is.

Comment

Samarah walks up just then, "THERE you are! been worried sick! I'm so sorry sir my brother is a little...well...special sometimes. Come on dear its lunch time!"

she gives the guard a strange look as she gentle pries Ted from the guard's grip and leads him away, saying nothing till they are outside.

"anything?"

Comment

He nods. "I spotted an Urn that drew my attention." he tells her where it is exactly. "I have no doubt that is what we are after. If it will be there by the time we can get it..is another question. I don't trust that guard, and he noticed me looking in that area."

Comment

"I found something promising up stairs too, how well can you keep people distracted so long as its not an entire group?"

She pulls into a homestyle restruant and parks the car getting out.

"traveling makes me hungry...and all I had for breakfast was 4 eggs, 1/2 pound of bacon, 4 peices of toast, large bowl of fruit, and 4 pancakes."

Comment

He thinks. "All I need is a plain brown bag, a fifth of whiskey, and .. a change of clothing." he chuckles. "As for food, I can always eat."

Comment

"I think thinking makes me hungry..."

she gives a delicate shrug and slams the car door shut, then pauses looking around strangely, then shakes her head and walks in.

Comment

He looks around, and 'accidentally' trips bumping into her. First whispering. "Think we were followed?" then louder "Sorry sis, can't seem to walk straight today."

Comment

"can't put my finger on it....just a gut feeling I guess like we're being watched."

said softly under her voice while "catching" him, "Told you to lay off the whiskey till at least 5 sheesh"

Comment

He chuckles "No such thing as going easy on whiskey." setting up just in case for what he has planned for the museum.

Comment

she lets him go in first arching her back with her hands on the small of her back like she has back problems, turning this way and that, before walking in herself and sitting down with a careful view of the car outside and the door into the diner.

She again orders most of the menu, this time stretching so far as to have a Dr. Pepper (instead of a diet soda).

"so tonight should be fun if nothing else, just smile and look interested, if its there I'll handle it, and we can enjoy the rest of the night."

Comment

Working...
                                X