This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sama

"no...I used that bilge wash you call after shave....sorry but it wasn't helping you."
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "WHAT?! You mean you use my MK For Men shave-lotion as engine degreaser?! No bloody wonder I can't keep a bottle more than two days! Tucker, remind me next planetfall to find some shaving SOAP, a mug and a brush."
      Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 02-02-2014, 01:56 AM.

Comment

• Sama

Sama shifts the box under her arm, then points to the sink full of dishes. "Touch anything food wise before those dishes are cleaned spotless and I'll make you eat raw Matou niú 牛lào (horse head cheese) every night for 3 weeks!"

She turns and walks toward her quarters, "I'm gonna have a lie down before we leave planet....if you need me knock first this time!"
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Zhan - Deacalion bridge

"Didn't realize it was that one, my apologies, but you have a collection and I haven't memorized it. Still, order stands. Now if you'll excuse me, I have other business to attend to..." Zhan says before stepping out to listen to the message from Lerga again.

Comment

• Lizzie - Deucalion

Lizzie sticks her head into the galley and asks, "Would someone help me carry this crate of books to my quarters?"
            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Deucalion

Mando has been his usually stoic and quiet self while the crew files back in from their trips and shopping expeditions. When the captain got back, Mando gave Zhan a brief rundown of the whole Ricky Kellins thing, but the local constabulary seem to know Kellins' history and reputation, so there doesn't look like there will be any blowback on the crew. He also advised the captain on Kellins' false IdentCard for "Phoenix McHoulihan" and how Mando had... confiscated it.

With the ship more or less locked up for the night-- apart from a potential departure if Zhan decides to go meet with Lerga-- Mando is helping move the supplies acquired to their storage locations and so on. "I got it for ya, Lizzie," the gun-hand says, picking up the box and carrying it off toward her bunk.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Lizzie - Deucalion

Lizzie smiles warmly after Mando and calls, "Thank you!"

Then she turns back into the galley and asks the folks gathered there, "Need any help with dinner?" They know she's not much of a cook, but she can follow directions.
                "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Sama -galley-

"I waiting to hear head count for dinner tonight and if the captain wants to leave today or if we're waiting for others to show up. Soon as I have that head count I'll get dinner started....in the mean time no, I don't need help till that time. I'm gonna have a lay down till we head out.....to much fresh air..."

Comment

• Aidan "the Wolf" -- Deucaleon Galley -- sink
                    "Lizzie, if you have a moment after I'm done with these dishes, I need your help as a chemist." Looking over his shoulder, Aidan mouthed burned big time and mimed smoking.

Ten minutes later, after the dishes were done, Aidan explained. "Look, Skipper says I can't smoke while we're In The Black unless I pay for the O2 and the filters and all the repairs to the rebreathers. I'd use the vaporizer he gifted me a year ago, but I'm out of oil, and the vendor he got it from has been arrested on allegations of dust-smuggling. You saw how much pipe-leaf I got; I was hoping to smoke on the sly, but I can't afford to fix everything. There's gotta be enough in my stash to make oil for the vaporizer."

Comment

• Lizzie, with Wolf - Deucalion

"Wolf... While it's possible we could extract the nicotine from the tobacco you bought, wouldn't it be easier to just find another dealer of vaping products? The liquid falls under the same laws as tobacco, so it should be just as easy to find. I'd be willing to bet that there's a dealer here in port. If it's the cost you're worried about, I'd be willing to pitch in, just so you don't have to worry about withdrawal symptoms."
                      -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Aiden blinked, "At th's hour o' night?! You gone round th' bend without tellin' me, lassie? An' it ain't the withdrawl symptoms, it's just the fact that it's my habit."

Comment

• Lizzie looks a little surprised. "We're not leaving tonight, are we?"
                          -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "Dunno. Are we? Skipper's in a right proper frame to hit The Black now..."

Comment

• Lizzie takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly. "Aidan,* Sweetie... Zhan said we'd have three passengers. We currently have zero. Search the cortex for a local dealer. If you find one, talk to the captain about when we're leaving and whether you'll have time to purchase vaping supplies. Okay?"

*Lizzie knows that Wolf prefers to be called by his nickname, and only calls him by his given name when she's starting to get upset with him.
                              -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Wolf put up his hands in supplication, "I meant no offense, Lizzie. I just... sorry."
                                With that, the lanky Celt excused himself and slipped onto the bridge. "Skipper? If I c'n find a dealer for the vapor oil, do I have time to go and purchase some?"
                                As if to underscore how serious he was about the question, Aidan already had his terminal warming up and tickling the Cortex for information.

Comment

Working...
                                X