Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, wouldn't want a dragon skull. Now a dragon head (scales included) would be ok. Thinking more of the grim reaper motif, to go with the scythes on the wheels. Guess I could always wear a black t-shirt with a skull on it..ooo or a belt with a skull buckle.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Having a name for what's happening means you have a plan. It's a step in the right direction.
      I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

In November I am going to be able to see a neurologist. While they might not be able to do anything about it..they will most likely be better equipped to deal with the pain that comes with it. Nerve damage is a bit harder to pin down then most things. It will probably require a combination of medicines which I will be stuck with for the rest of my life. Keeping a sense of humor about it is the only thing that keeps me from going crazy...well..crazier.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
          Well, if that does turn out to be the case, honey, then we'll spray the wheelchair black and silver and fit scythes to the wheels
          I drive a taxi but at the moment I have been put in a handicap transport. Last week I fetched a six-year boy from therapy. He had black leg braces with skulls painted on and metallic green crutches with scarlet dragons .

Any little thing helps.

Comment

Quoth Mikkel View Post
            I drive a taxi but at the moment I have been put in a handicap transport. Last week I fetched a six-year boy from therapy. He had black leg braces with skulls painted on and metallic green crutches with scarlet dragons .

Any little thing helps.
            I have custom folding canadian crutches in purple. I am thinking of having a wheelchair done in the same purple. Or maybe candy apple red with gold fleck. I could get Rob to paint flames on it =)
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

One of the people that regularly attends a local con I go to has a rather awesome steampunk wheel chair, I always like seeing her there.

I'm glad you are getting some information, and will get to see a Neurologist soon!

Comment

I bet you could do some wicked mods using the fake steam for model trains.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                  Just wait till I figure out where to put a chrome skull with ruby eyes on the front. *laughs*
                  Dammit! Where's the 'like' button?
                  Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                  Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Problem is I now want the chair, and don't even need it yet. *laughs* If I am going to be rolling, might as well do it in style.

Comment

Working...
                    X