Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would substitute a small flashlight for a lighter (fire hazard)

definately look up scrips on the interwebbies. There are standard callbacks BUT WARNING some callback are regional/contenential in nature meaning the scripts/callbacks reflect different interpetations of the same material.

either Google Rocky Horror Picture Show participation scripts or review these:
    http://www.badmovies.org/movies/rock...ence_pg01.html
    http://www.mortaljourney.com/2011/04...ipation-script
    http://www.rockyhorror.htmlplanet.com/about.html

Expect lots of raw language such as: ASSHOLE, SLUT, GERBIL SEX, frequent useage of the F word, neck sex, LOTS of sexual references in general, suggestion of drug use, gay/straight/bi-sexual behavior, beastiality, obscure 50's movie references, etc. sometimes you have to pay real close asttention to what is on the screen but watching the shadow cast is neat .

and then there is the Smurf killing tally

IF you have seen the Glee version YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!!!!! WAAAAYYYY TOOO TAME.

NOTE that everyone there is there to have a good time and all of it is in total fun/pleasure

HAVE FUN!!!!!!
    Last edited by Racket_Man; 09-24-2012, 05:59 AM.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
      definately look up scrips on the interwebbies. There are standard callbacks BUT WARNING some callback are regional/contenential in nature meaning the scripts/callbacks reflect different interpetations of the same material.
      Callbacks are very regional. I discovered this when they did the 15th anniversary gig at Fox. They seated people by region and it was really interesting to hear half a dozen different shouts for every scene. I actually adopted a couple of the better ones for use back home. Considering I was an informal shoutmaster, that meant that most of them got adopted.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I'm not sure if we'll have a Shadow Cast or not.

A quick check reveals that the cinema is actually ENCOURAGING the stuff by making goodie packs up with the aforementioned stuff (not sure about the food though). I think they're trying to start their own traditions.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

RHPS was MST3K before MST3K WAS MST3K

Comment

Ha. At 14 I saw Rocky Horror for the first time with my grandmother. That expirience has told me not to do the virgin sacrafice in New York, or well, anywhere. Long story short, my grandmother had to fake an orgasm. Saw it in St. Pete here in Florida. Warned my friends not to do it.

Comment

I suspect that there will be about 25-50% virgins in the audience, so I might be able to get away without being "sacrificed".

I am going with friends.

Comment

Oh no. The more, the merrier, when it comes to the sacrifice.

The fake orgasm contest is bloody FUN when you get 20-30 people up there. At some point, the next person in the line starts trying to outdo their predecessors. It all goes downhill from there!

Comment

Hmmm....maybe I can convince my ex-boyfriend to be "sacrificed" (we're still on good terms)

Comment

Oh to add on to what I said earlier. My grandmother won against 3 18 year old chicks. I guess its all in experience.

The one in St. Pete, they had you take everything off but your underwear and make out with a total stranger. One guy was really excited about this. And he wasn't all that good looking.

Comment

Quoth cashierbex View Post
                      ... take everything off but your underwear and make out with a total stranger. One guy was really excited about this. And Because he wasn't all that good looking.
                      Fixed that for ya.

Comment

Smurf killing tally?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                          Smurf killing tally?
                          Yeah, I'll second that. What's the 'smurf killing tally' Racket_Man?

Comment

I was a Masterbater for years until my second year of college where The Rocky Horror Show was staged. It was AMAZING. I sat in the front row and Rocky thrust in my face, it was very funny then, but we were awkward after.

There was one October where 5 different places were showing the Rocky Horror Picture Show on different nights so a group of friends and I roved around and saw them all.

I have NEVER been to a showing that actually had the toast throwing, especially the live show it was the ONE prop banned. Also at a movie showing once they gave everyone confetti for the wedding scene if they promised not the throw rice.

I really hope I get a chance to see a showing again this year.

Materbater= Someone who has ONLY see the movie, though they've seen in multiple times.
                            Slut= Someone who has seen the stage show multiple times.
                            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

OK, so a quick check reveals the following:

-The cinema is making goodie bags for the night, so I suspect that they'll be including the food and whatnot. I'll have to double check though. My guess would be that rice is probably a no-go, but they might allow confetti. The toast may or may not be a problem. I have a penlight for my "light" and toilet paper/newspapers shouldn't be an issue.

-In terms of the callbacks, I'll probably stick to "slut", "asshole" and necklines for the time being.

-I do have a copy of Rocky horror at home, so I'll be sure to actually WATCH it first

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                                Smurf killing tally?
                                Quoth sms001 View Post
                                Yeah, I'll second that. What's the 'smurf killing tally' Racket_Man?
                                this may be a regional thing but I have been to 3 different theaters in 3 different cities and all 3 had the Smurf Killing Tally

Let me explain.

Smurf Kill #1: at the end of the wedding scene where Ralph and Brad finish talking and the bride has thrown the flowers where Janet catches them. Ralph gets in the car and as he starts to drive off Brad playfully smacks the hood of the car.

The callback line is :"Movie 1 Smurfs 0"

Smurf Kill #2. In the scene in the car as Brad has just backed up and the tire blows out, Brad smacks the seat inbetween him and Janet and says "I KNEW I should have gotten that spare tire fixed"

The callback line is:"Movie 2 Smurfs 0"

Smurf Kill #3: right after Rocky has emerged and sung the song "Sword of Damacleses", the cast is standing around and Frankie is "salivating" over Rocky, the group make "complimentary" remarks about Rocky.
                                Columbia says "He's OK"
                                Frankie says "OK??????" and smacks the tank

callback line is "Movie 3 Smurfs 0"

I have seen those line in several callback scripts online.
                                Last edited by Racket_Man; 09-27-2012, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X