This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like chicken with my mayo

(And pancakes with my maple syrup, and french fries with my ketchup...)

I decided to have a chicken salad sandwich for dinner, so I took canned chicken, drained it, put it in a bowl, and then dumped WAYYY too much mayo on it. I suppose I could've scraped out and thrown away some of the mayo, but that would be Wasting Food; but it was really REALLY too much mayo. So, I decided I was hungry enough to dump more chicken in.

*lying back, groaning and patting his tummy*

Yeah, I've definitely had the "accidentally made too much" thing happen a few times. It is not fun afterward. It's always the worst when you think you've made too little so you make more, then find out that what you had originally made was just enough.

And of course using too much water/spice/condiment and having to add more stuff to balance it all out.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

I know I'm suggesting a radical idea here , but you could pack the extra up and eat it later.
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

I would have considered bulking it up with a couple eggs, and an appropriate amount of cubed potatoes or cooked macaroni. But I am weird like that. I also will chop up black and green olives, pickles and artichoke hearts or cooked leftover cauliflower florettes.
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
        X