Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urg, there's this lady that has the longest fake nails I've ever seen. I would guess 3.5". They are beat up, and I can see the nail underneath, along with splotchy glue and dirt. She always has a tiny dog, and complains about everything. She has chronic pain, she can't afford anything (then why are you buying see-through polyester fabric which is used for scarves?) and why can't we do this or that. Like, why can't we just give her the coupons, or give her a "bolt discount" for buying a whole bolt of fabric.

She's not flat out rude or mean, just a giant hassle that sucks all the energy out of me.
    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
      It could be she's emptying a colostomy bag. My mum went in the disabled after a gentleman did this, and the smell was appalling. It did linger around him as he left as well, since he'd had no choice but to stand there marinating while he emptied it.
      Maybe it's something diet-related? Not to get into "TMI mode", but my mom's been known to leave very strong/nasty poop-related smells in the bathroom, she doesn't have a medical condition that might contribute to this, so the only cause I can figure out is it's something she's eating.

Comment

I think I've posted about one of the hobby shop regulars before... This would be John, the annoying twit who bought nothing, and did nothing but annoy customers and waste the owner's time. It didn't matter when I'd go over there, there he was.

This guy, would spend hours leaning on the model train case about 10 feet from the door, and dispensing his knowledge about Pennsylvania Railroad steam locomotives...whether the recipient of said knowledge wanted it or not. While the owner was a train buff, he really didn't have the time to shoot the breeze. No, he was more interested helping paying customers than dealing with someone who, to my knowledge, never bought a damn thing.

Then there was the smell. Either John constantly shit his pants, or hadn't taken a shower since 1982. Whatever it was, seemed to stink up the entire building when he was around. Trust me, it was nasty enough, that you'd smell it about 20 minutes before he arrived If the smell wasn't enough, he'd sometimes be seen wearing the same shirt he did the week before, complete with food stains. Again, barf!

The last time I had to deal with him, was right before the store moved a few blocks away. Even though it was only a few blocks, since John lacked a car...he no longer stunk up the place.
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
        X