This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go f**k your selfie!

May not have been the suckiest thing I've ever had to deal with, but it's a new annoyance that just happened tonight.

I was checking in a guest. But rather than pay attention to anything important I needed to say, or paying attention to what I needed her to sign, she just kept taking selfies with her phone. Seriously? You can do that crap later!
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

I just... just... kudos for the title. Love that game so much.
    "Oh, the strawberries don't taste as they used to and the thighs of women have lost their clutch!"

Comment

High five! I played that game my first time on Christmas Eve up through that weekend, and the game still gives me mega feels.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I get this at the range. I want to put a couple of speed holes in the phone.
        AkaiKitsune
        Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

I wonder how many of these phones wind up featured in an X-ray image on the rectal foreign bodies page.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
            I wonder how many of these phones wind up featured in an X-ray image on the rectal foreign bodies page.
            Not as many as we would like.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Don't have problems with people taking selfies while checking them in, but do have lots of trouble with them on the phone. Also a lot will walk up, throw their CC and ID at me and say "checking in" and then walk away to the gift shop! They don't even look at me. Meanwhile the person behind them sees the open spot and comes up to check in...so I just set the CC and ID aside and check in the person who is actually paying attention.
              Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
              X